- Please enter valid grade letters (A, A, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, F) or valid numerics (0-100).
- For previous GPA, enter a number on the scale of 0-4.
- If you do not have a previous GPA or you want to calculate the GPA for 1 semester, you start off with a GPA of 4.0.
- All calculations will be done in the algorithm steps once the submit button is pressed.
1. Convert grades into Wentworth's scale of 0-4.
2. Calculate the weighted grade for each class by multiplying the grade and its respective credits. The previous GPA also has to be weighted.
3. Sum up all the weighted grades.
4. Sum up all the credits.
5. Divide the sum of the weighted grades by the sum of credits to get your weighted GPA. Round the GPA to two decimal points